Cedric Mullins 2023

interloper

Stop the flaming and ganging up on a board member just because he/she shared an opinion. Quit getting your panties in a bunch just because someone has an opinion about a comment made in a broadcast.

I was going to post how much I'm glad to have Kevin Brown back and hearing the excitement in his calls, but even I felt a little awkward when he went farther saying Seattle was being Oppenheimer/hindu death destroyed. 

There's no need to rip up a hangouter just for pointing out a valid concetn.

Just now, Getz said:

Whatever makes you feel better buddy.

I'm not the one outraged for someone else. I'm Middle Eastern and when people are trying to stand up for me for what they feel are injustices, I'm more offended by that than what they feel I should be offended by. I don't need it and I don't want it. If you are Japanese and offended, I get it, if you are offended on behalf of Fuji, you're a crazy person. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

Stop the flaming and ganging up on a board member just because he/she shared an opinion. Quit getting your panties in a bunch just because someone has an opinion about a comment made in a broadcast.

I was going to post how much I'm glad to have Kevin Brown back and hearing the excitement in his calls, but even I felt a little awkward when he went farther saying Seattle was being Oppenheimer/hindu death destroyed. 

There's no need to rip up a hangouter just for pointing out a valid concetn.

Give me a break. It was a topical throw away line more to do with a current hit movie than anything historical. It certainly wasn’t meant to be a shot at Japanese people. This is downright silly. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Getz said:

I'm not american so should I not feel bad for 9/11? Is that what you're saying? I can assure you there are no calls in european sporting events that refer to 9/11. You not only are a crazy person but also lack empathy, it's actually sad.

I was very indifferent to the quote when I heard it

I wish the government had reeducation camps for people like me so I could learn to feel the appropriate amount of guilt

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, ledzepp8 said:

Give me a break. It was a topical throw away line more to do with a current hit movie than anything historical. It certainly wasn’t meant to be a shot at Japanese people. This is downright silly. 

Does not have to be a shot at Japanese to be insensitive. Kinda like the Holocaust, it's not a topic you joke about. I don't think he meant anything by it and I honestly missed it during the broadcast, but he needs to be a little more careful. Ironically, I am sure J. A. couldn't care less as long as he's talking about the O's winning. 

• Upvote 1

Does anyone remember situations like today? There were 2.

1. HR gets brought back to maintain a lead only for it to not matter because the next batter ties it with a HR.

2. Player saves the day bringing back a HR only to hit one himself the next inning to put their team ahead.

Crazy the impact a good player like Ced can have.

Edited by spleen1015
  • Upvote 1

Just now, spleen1015 said:

Does anyone rememeber any situations like today? There were 2.

1. HR gets brought back to maintain a lead only for it to not matter because the next batter ties it with a HR.

2. Player saves the day bringing back a HR only to hit one himself the next inning to put their team ahead.

Crazy the impact a good player like Ced can make.

The game where Trout robbed JJ Hardy early on in his career.  For some reason I feel like he had a similar sequence in that game.