Wednesday April 12: Orioles attempt to win series from Oakland

SteveA

Just now, spiritof66 said:

The A's stink, but they  know how to play the game. The Orioles . . . not so much.

Not a high IQ team for sure. Kind of explains the whole homer hose or bong dong thing. Not a lot of sense on this team. There is some talent but it's surrounded with some knucklehead wrappers.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

Can someone start a reactionary thread about firing ...let me see...wait a second...

All these guys and no outfield coach.

https://www.mlb.com/orioles/roster/coaches

Obviously this is on Elias.

It’s Sanders. But MLB charges individual teams by the letters used on their websites so in order to save money they cut corners. 

I feel like this is a game where we've played down to an inferior team (talentwise) and have shot ourselves in the foot, too.  

The win yesterday was nice, but it took a pretty heroic effort from Mountcastle to get it done.  You kinda hoped that they'd come out today and kick the **** out of them....but they haven't.  It's pretty depressing.

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

Not a high IQ team for sure. Kind of explains the whole homer hose or bong dong thing. Not a lot of sense on this team. There is some talent but it's surrounded with some knucklehead wrappers.

Yeah this is a dumb team.  Not a lot of good decisions going on out there.   Maybe Hyde has served his purpose?  Maybe we need someone with more talent out there to manage.  

Just now, spiritof66 said:

Hoping Akin could do the job. Kind of like standing on the sidewalk and hoping someone will drop a hundred dollar bill.

I really don’t have an issue using Akin but to me if Perez was available go to him. 

Hyde got greedy to me. I get he would like to stay away from him but then he brings him in a jam.