Sunday, May 7th @Braves on Peacock/NBC

Tony-OH

Well that was a total waste of a weekend ..off to Tampa.. we are now with 2 game losing streak and have not had a 3 game one yet and have nit lost a series opener yet .. both at risk 

terrible offensive performance and zero stepping up by anybody today 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Can't be too upset. It was a good game overall to watch. The pitching was really good for both teams. We just ran out of bullets. They had one better reliever than us.

Remember, if Mountcastle just has a professional at bat back in what, the 3rd 4th inning, then the Orioles win. Sometimes it's those little things.  

We get it, man. You aren’t fond of Ryan Mountcastle.

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

Can't be too upset. It was a good game overall to watch. The pitching was really good for both teams. We just ran out of bullets. They had one better reliever than us.

Remember, if Mountcastle just has a professional at bat back in what, the 3rd 4th inning, then the Orioles win. Sometimes it's those little things.  

I just get a feeling the Orioles are no where near as good as our record seems to show us being.  We dont seem like a well constructed team.  

1 minute ago, Beysbol said:

I'm just glad (first time in my whole life) that my social anxiety kept me from going to this game and yesterday's. 😂

Lucky guy.  Good it hit at the right moment to save you this punishment in person.  

• Haha 1

Also you have to win when you can - see yesterday.   Only “good” thing Hyde did was pitching relievers (other than Cano) 1 inning at a time.    Really frustrating watching Gunnar and Stowers not contribute much offensively.  And for all Mounty’s bad luck hitting - a bad luck out in the game would have scored at least a  run. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, tntoriole said:

Well that was a total waste of a weekend ..off to Tampa.. we are now with 2 game losing streak and have not had a 3 game one yet and have nit lost a series opener yet .. both at risk 

terrible offensive performance and zero stepping up by anybody today 

Nine innings of one-run, 3-hit, 1-walk, 9-K pitching vs. the Braves was fantastic stepping up.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pat Kelly said:

Also you have to win when you can - see yesterday.   Only “good” thing Hyde did was pitching relievers (other than Cano) 1 inning at a time.    Really frustrating watching Gunnar and Stowers not contribute much offensively.  And for all Mounty’s bad luck hitting - a bad luck out in the game would have scored at least a  run. 

Henderson is a fairly substantial liability in the lineup. He is not getting better or figuring anything out.