You can't clip these wings - City Connect jerseys

Snutchy

2 hours ago, Alasdaire said:

Our current uniforms are fine, but I don't think the Orioles have ever really fully showcased the orange/black color scheme. The leak for these city connect jerseys hardly have any orange. Really hope there's some orange on the full uniform, because going all black when that's not your primary color is an extremely tired and trite look.

Different sport, but I think the Ravens do much more with purple/black. Even when they go all black, there are purple/gold accents that pop.

We know what the socks will look like. Gotta see it with the hat and pants. Maybe a handbag. A broach. Some tasteful blaze accessories.

2 minutes ago, spiritof66 said:

Remember when Chris Sale cut up his throwback White Sox uni because he thought it was uncomfortable, or ugly, or both?

If the Orioles are interested, I would be glad to send the team some scissors.

I thought he did it because he’s a giant baby. Like when he had a hissy fit and broke his hand in a minor league rehab outing. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, MurphDogg said:

Thoughts?

I like the hat and the jersey looks better in person than in the initial leak. I saw it on Saturday at the team store, they taped up the glass but I was able to peer through a crack to see it.

Merged with the original thread. Kept your new thread title. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

I do like the hat..the jersey is plain and incredibly underwhelming.

It’s not hideous though. That’s what I was afraid of. I think I’ll warm up to them. The first thing I thought was that I wanted that hat. 

7 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

I do like the hat..the jersey is plain and incredibly underwhelming.

I like the patch and the color pop on the cuff of the sleeves though. Not fully in on the jerseys yet but will definitely buy a hat today.

The O's are doing a release party at the stadium today. Eutaw Street is open with Boogs and other food vendors. Going to head over when I get home from work today.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

The hats are nice, the socks with the full city pattern are nice too. The jersey is just a little too generic. Like if they’d made the sleeves the city neighborhood pattern, rather than it just being the roll up.