Pick one former Oriole at any stage of their career to add to the current team to make us serious WS contenders

GuidoSarducci

I believe we need two players... I'm taking Mussina and Murray to hit in the middle of the line-up or we could go out and get Shohei Ohtani when the Angels fall out of the wildcard race 

1) Ohtani  2) Means  3) Wells  4) Bradish  5) Rodriguez

1) Mullins  2) Rutschman  3) Ohtani  4) Santander  5) Mountcastle  6) Henderson  7) Hays  8 ) Fraizer  9) Mateo 

I think I'll go out and buy some stock in MASN because they will be expanding big time into Asia.... Signing Ohtani to 500 million would be a no brainer for someone that owned exclusive rights of the broadcasts for the team that he will be playing for 

13 minutes ago, PsychoBird68 said:

I believe we need two players... I'm taking Mussina and Murray to hit in the middle of the line-up or we could go out and get Shohei Ohtani when the Angels fall out of the wildcard race 

1) Ohtani  2) Means  3) Wells  4) Bradish  5) Rodriguez

1) Mullins  2) Rutschman  3) Ohtani  4) Santander  5) Mountcastle  6) Henderson  7) Hays  8 ) Fraizer  9) Mateo 

I think I'll go out and buy some stock in MASN because they will be expanding big time into Asia.... Signing Ohtani to 500 million would be a no brainer for someone that owned exclusive rights of the broadcasts for the team that he will be playing for 

I am pretty sure if MASN stock existed (private, likely held by the owners) it would be an awful investment.  Japan is not included last years agreement, rights are held by one company and it's not that rich ($45m).  Signage and third party marketing tied to players is much more lucrative.     

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, PsychoBird68 said:

I like the way you think about business opportunity.

Tonight's MASN broadcast just confirmed beyond a shadow of a doubt that Jim Palmer is my selection. He knew what would happen if Bautista threw the split 1 pitcher right before it happened.

Jim knows how to navagate an At Bat and a lineup filled with the greatest hutters and win.

1 hour ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

After tonight's loss against the Yankees maybe take 2016 Zack Britton. Ok probably not, but you can't be a playoff team without a reliable closer.

This was my pick..Britton was shutdown and Bautista is fingers crossed