Friday May 26: City Connect O's start homestand vs Texas...Gray vs Grayson

SteveA

2 minutes ago, Goober Noodles said:

It's nice that we can actually have fun during a crappy loss this season.  Look at how far we've come.

Just now, jdwilde1 said:

My hat’s off to everyone of you still watching this game.  It’s not just a 12-2 blow-out with Ryan McKenna pitching, but a Newman broadcast to boot.

We are Orioles fans. This is our natural state. The past ~10 months were just a hallucination anyway.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

Who could’ve guessed that?  I mean, it’s shocking that he doesn’t appear to be in his way to an 850+ OPS season.

Me, buying into Mateo’s swing change as a catalyst for his new offensive prowess.george-bush-fool-me.gif

16 minutes ago, jdwilde1 said:

My hat’s off to everyone of you still watching this game.  It’s not just a 12-2 blow-out with Ryan McKenna pitching, but a Newman broadcast to boot.

Word. It wasn't easy. I think I owe myself a reward for sitting through it. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, SteveA said:

The MASN scorebug in the top left-hand corner just had a drop-down previewing tomorrow's game and it list the starting pitchers as "A. Heaney vs. D. Kreamer".

What a second rate, minor league operation MASN can be.

I noticed that too. Definitely a bit embarrassing.

11 hours ago, Alasdaire said:

I really want to like Melanie, but it's tough. On that Vavra infield single, she called it as "O'Vavra" driving in a run but being thrown out at first. He was not thrown out at first. And her tone in a 10-1 game is no different than if it was 10-10. Oof.

She also completely missed a pitch clock violation, and she missed a hit-by-pitch (Palmer had to tell her the batter got hit).