Sunday July 9: Orioles go for sweep in Minnesota heading into the break

SteveA

3 minutes ago, Malike said:

I was less impressed with the pitcher standing there staring into the OF like he didn't know who was on base.

I didn't see it, only someone wrote me a text about it, but did he steal 2nd and 3rd also that inning leading up to the steal of home? That was my impression, but I've deleted the message. 

Just now, 86this said:

Anyone know why Westburg's arm patch is on the right arm and not the left?  It's been like that for over a week now.

It's so when the ad patch eventually comes, it will face the camera for all hitters. So lefties have it on one side and righties the other.

Just now, NashLumber said:

I didn't see it, only someone wrote me a text about it, but did he steal 2nd and 3rd also that inning leading up to the steal of home? That was my impression, but I've deleted the message. 

He definitely stole 2nd and 3rd. Then the pitcher turned his back to the plate and 3B and was staring out into the OF. He basically walked home, I could have done that at 55 years old lol.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HandsomeQuack said:

It's so when the ad patch eventually comes, it will face the camera for all hitters. So lefties have it on one side and righties the other.

Do Santander, HIcks, and Rutschman have to change jerseys when the pitcher goes from a righty to a lefty or vice versa?

• Haha 1