Seattle really upset about Felix being called King Felix? Really??

Sports Guy

1 minute ago, ledzepp8 said:

I thought it was just that stupid sports illustrated article that took exception. I didn’t realize Mariner fans were really upset. So stupid anyway. All because of a one off Twitter announcement from the official orioles account…

From what I've seen most Mariner fans are not fond of this yahoo, they seem more embarrassed.

50 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Actually our try-hard announcer Kevin Brown started it, I believe. 

I think you're right. I can recall Brown calling Felix Bautista "King Felix" and thought it was cringe, but it's weird to see a Seattle sports talk radio host white knighting for a now retired player.

I can sleep more comfortably knowing not just 105.7 The Fan has crappy sports talk radio hosts.

Edited by OsFanSinceThe80s

2 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

I think you're right. I can recall Brown calling Felix Bautista "King Felix" and thought it was cringe, but it's weird to see a Seattle sports talk radio host white knighting for a now retired player.

I can sleep more comfortably knowing not just 105.7 The Fan has crappy sports talk radio hosts.

He did when he closed out a game against the Mariners. It was dumb. He tries entirely too hard. 

38 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Kevin Brown's entire persona is cringe.