BRAWL

Moose Milligan

19 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

At first glance, I think Ramirez got lucky with that swing connecting with Anderson.  But the way Anderson put his dukes up, he looked like he's had some formal training.

Jose was lucky.  He took his eyes off flying fists.  How Anderson did land that on an open head is beyond me.  Then for Jose to blindly stare up a shock on the jaw with the flat part of his fist for the KO.  Nuts…

Anderson has issues.  But I don’t see how holding the tag there until the ump made the call is any type of issue.  Jose used it as an excuse to deal with prior chirping.

1 hour ago, btdart20 said:

Anderson has issues.  But I don’t see how holding the tag there until the ump made the call is any type of issue.  Jose used it as an excuse to deal with prior chirping.

Looking at it again, it seems like Anderson was chirping about Jose’s slide and might of bent Jose’s right arm (it looks like it was tangled up with Anderson when Anderson went to step over him.)

Either way, the real question is:

Prime Odor vs Jose Ramirez: Who wins?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Looking at it again, it seems like Anderson was chirping about Jose’s slide and might of bent Jose’s right arm (it looks like it was tangled up with Anderson when Anderson went to step over him.)

For all the things that Odor isn't as a baseball player, he will always be The Champ.

r83740_1296x729_16-9.jpg

• Like 1

On 8/5/2023 at 10:36 PM, Moose Milligan said:

At first glance, I think Ramirez got lucky with that swing connecting with Anderson.  But the way Anderson put his dukes up, he looked like he's had some formal training.

I don’t know.  Maybe.  Didn’t look too good to me.   I Guess some things had happened previously because Ramirez overreacted this time.   Odor’s punch on Batista gets more style points but Batista took it better.    This was close to a knockout.   I’ve never seen a guys legs go limp and go down like Anderson did in a baseball brawl.

15 hours ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Gotta take Odor.  He keeps his eyes open when he throws a punch.

On 8/6/2023 at 7:10 PM, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Odor.   No doubt.

On 8/6/2023 at 5:40 PM, CharmCityHokie said:

For all the things that Odor isn't as a baseball player, he will always be The Champ.

r83740_1296x729_16-9.jpg

Every time I see this picture, I cannot help but think that Jose landed a punch on himself.  Full of self-loathing.