Friday, September 1st @Arizona Diamondbacks

Moose Milligan

4 minutes ago, Malike said:

You know he didn't throw that on the run, going in the wrong direction right? He literally stops, plants and even takes a step toward home plate. If you need a reference just pause it when he catches it and play, pause, play, pause and you'll clearly see he was throwing off his back foot.

Henderson turns double play | 09/01/2023 | MLB.com

What you  are saying is true, but the throw still had to bad and was perfect which was especially difficult given that he was almost inline with Corbin. 

Just now, baltfan said:

What you  are saying is true, but the throw still had to bad and was perfect which was especially difficult given that he was almost inline with Corbin. 

I'm not saying it wasn't difficult but people are saying he threw with his momentum going in the wrong direction. I get it, it was a great play, but lets not exaggerate the facts on the play. Video doesn't lie. He planted both feet on the throw.

Just now, Malike said:

I'm not saying it wasn't difficult but people are saying he threw with his momentum going in the wrong direction. I get it, it was a great play, but lets not exaggerate the facts on the play. Video doesn't lie. He planted both feet on the throw.

Agreed.  He threw a bit flat footed but he was able to arrest his momentum. 

Just now, Aristotelian said:

Hyde has usually pulls him after five. He's only gone into the 6th a few times. Honestly I thought he should stay in.

people have to realize with a six man rotation the starters are going to have to go deeper. There are fewer relievers available.  I know we got an extra guy now, but still they are trying to take the load off some of these relievers and guys like Gibson and Irvin have to sacrifice. 

• Upvote 1