Friday, September 15: Orioles vs Rays, televised exclusively by AppleTV+

SteveA

Just now, RavensNOsGuy said:

This team plays better on the road. Honestly at this point I’d rather them not have a week off and home field and just play in the WC round and see what happens. Rest and home field haven’t worked out well for Baltimore teams over the years. 

Well I've certainly lowered my expectations to that scenario now.

1 minute ago, Mooreisbetter27 said:

I don’t get the agonizing and complaining and moaning. Does that make people feel better to put it on a message board and claim hyperbole like we re collapsing or we won’t make the playoffs, etc.  Feel like it would just make you more unhappy to consistently complain and be negative. 

It's called "venting". Why are people so bothered by this on a message board? We are fans not cheer leaders.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Malike said:

I'm baffled by a lot of your posts. Flaherty has been very good tonight. Did you expect any of our starters to throw a shutout in this series? If so, whom? The problem is the O's are being no-hit but keep on being baffled by Flaherty.

I haven’t posted here in quite a bit so I’m not sure what you are referring to? I guess my post from June/July? … Flaherty has been good in your opinion… ok to each their own. 

This was my fear all along when we choose to do the absolute bare minimum and go the cheapest route possible at the deadline. I felt we didn’t do enough and that appears to be the case. I guess that’s baffling as well?

5 minutes ago, Mooreisbetter27 said:

I don’t get the agonizing and complaining and moaning. Does that make people feel better to put it on a message board and claim hyperbole like we re collapsing or we won’t make the playoffs, etc.  Feel like it would just make you more unhappy to consistently complain and be negative. 

I have all of the toxic whiners on ignore. The only time I get to see their drivel is when people are foolish enough to entertain them quoting them, which then reinforces why I have them on ignore. I can't see them quoting my posts if they do, it's lovely.

Edited by Malike
  • Upvote 2