I dont know how far this team goes in 2023....but I know this..

Roy Firestone

I grew up with dominate O's teams of the late 60's and 70's, pretty much all the way to 1983. Who knew then that they would be mediocre at best for most of the next 40 years. I am certainly enjoying this team. The fascinating thing is that most non-O's fans think it's because they drafted so high for 5 years. That's just not true. The only two ME draftees that have had a major impact on this team are Adley and Gunnar. Westburg has had a smaller impact. Only Adley was a top ME pick. They are very well set up for the next 5+ years. I hope ME is as good at extending the window as Houston has been. 

11 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Personally, I think that fans of the opposing team should not rub the home team’s fans’ noses in it when we win.  I despise how Yankees and Red Sox fans used to act at OPACY, and I don’t want to see Orioles’ fans acting that way.  Support your team, get up behind the visitors’ dugout if you want and cheer your guys as they come off the field, but be classy.  

Uh, yeah. I'm saying these things in jest.

I would never actually bring a broom to an opposing stadium. Did you see what happened to the Pats fan? Hard pass on being killed.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Uh, yeah. I'm saying these things in jest.

I would never actually bring a broom to an opposing stadium. Did you see what happened to the Pats fan? Hard pass on being killed.

Yes, I knew you weren’t serious.  I thought the original comment was quite funny.  I was just making a general comment.