Rays-Rangers ALWC series

Just Regular

10 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

I believe most Os fans also wanted to play KC in 2014.

Id take Texas too but they have a dangerous lineup and the one thing I wouldn’t like against Texas is our pen vs their lineup in high leverage situations. I think that’s a battle we stand to lose.

I like our lineup against their bullpen in high leverage situations.. their BP reminds me of Detroit’s in 2014 

Edited by tntoriole

3 minutes ago, tntoriole said:

I like our lineup against their bullpen in high leverage situations.. their BP reminds me of Detroit’s in 2014 

No doubt and that’s why I prefer to play them but our pitching isn’t great outside of a few guys. That lineup could just outscore us.

11 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

No doubt and that’s why I prefer to play them but our pitching isn’t great outside of a few guys. That lineup could just outscore us.

Maybe.. of course they haven’t seen Means.. and Bradish and Grod have the two top ERAs in the AL since AllStar break ..bring em on!! 

Curious to see how the Rays come at deployment of Eflin and their A relievers down 0-1.

They'll be keen not to lose without using their best pitchers Stephenson and Fairbanks.    

I'm skeptical if the Rangers have any other pitchers that can hold them down, but anything can happen any given day.

2 minutes ago, Just Regular said:

Curious to see how the Rays come at deployment of Eflin and their A relievers down 0-1.

They'll be keen not to lose without using their best pitchers Stephenson and Fairbanks.    

I'm skeptical if the Rangers have any other pitchers that can hold them down, but anything can happen any given day.

When Eovaldi is on his game, he can be quite dominating. Tomorrow should be interesting.

1 hour ago, scarey1999 said:

I’m in DFW so this is my ideal scenario too. But if Tampa wins, I’m flying there so I guess I’m covered either way. The Rangers winning keeps a few $$ in my bank account lol. 

I thought about doing that too, but I think if we end up playing Tampa I'll use the refund towards potential ALCS games against Houston (and really splurge).

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, rm5678 said:

When Eovaldi is on his game, he can be quite dominating. Tomorrow should be interesting.

9.30 ERA since he returned from injury so he'll be on a short leash.  With Eflin pitching for Tampa, that's where my money is tomorrow.