ALDS Game 3: Keeping hope alive

SteveA

Just now, tntoriole said:

You can find just as many instances of teams like the Dodgers being upset by an inferior team. 
Pedigree schmedigree .. Rick Dempsey was World Series MVP .. Ron Swoboda never caught a ball like that ever .. it is who plays best for two weeks .. sometimes it is veteran stars and many more times it is the unexpected 

Rarely do teams who lack ANY good, experienced vets win. And that goes for any sport. You need someone to calm things down when the waters get rough and say I've been through this before, here is the way.

1 minute ago, TopGunnar said:

Adley is the definition of soft.  He’s a 6/7 hitter. He’s never going to put the team on his back or have a huge playoff series. 

He needs to get his body right this offseason. He has to become Buster Posey and not Matt Wieters. 

1 minute ago, Uli2001 said:

IS this a good move, hitting for O'Hearn? I know he's been cool, but still.

It's the by the book move and generally I'd agree with it.   But it pretty much forced Bochy to take out the struggling Chapman.   And I hate to see Aroldis go.

3 minutes ago, Uli2001 said:

I think Chapman will cost the Rangers big down the road. Just watch.

Think about it this way, if Texas had a league average save percentage or just the median value of saves, they would have won 13 more games this season...

Their pen has just fallen apart this year and guys keep getting hurt..