Who had the best outfield arm in Orioles history?

Frobby

A discussion about Kjerstad’s arm in another thread got me wondering: who do you think had the best outfield arm in Orioles history?   And I mean, based on the arm the player displayed while an Oriole, not elsewhere in his career.   

To be clear, I’m not just talking about the strongest arm.  Strength is a factor, but accuracy, consistency and a quick release should all be factored in.  

Who’ve you got?

1 minute ago, Pickles said:

I can't speak to before the 80s but a long hard think leads me to want to say Markakis.

Especially, if we're looking at it as cumulative arm value added.

Yeah, his was really strong and accurate.

2 minutes ago, Number5 said:

Dwight Evans

But I don't think Nick was on the level as prime Dwight Evans.  But Frobby's OP said how they performed while they were here, not elsewhere.  Evans certainly would be a frontrunner, so would Vlad.  But I can't remember how Dwight Evans threw while he was here, I also can't say the same about Vlad.

Some prime Evans though:

Shelby was the one that first came to mind. 

Now, giving it some more thought:  Gary Roenicke had a good arm too.  Frank was before my time but I thought he had the reputation of a good arm too.   And yes, as many have said, Markakis is clearly one of the top few.

Eric Davis?

Vlad Guerrero had a great arm when he was younger but he only DHed for us, I believe.