ESPN top 100 players

Sports Guy

The Gunnar writeup included:

No worries: He will thrive at the hot corner, second base, shortstop, or a combination of all the above.

Second base!? Second base!?!?!? What are we going to do if Gunnar plays second base?  Does that mean Westburg and Holliday at shortstop?  Westburg at third, Holliday at SS and Gunnar at second does that make sense?!?!?!?!?!?!? Does Holliday have the arm for third base if Westburg is at shortstop?  I heard his arm isn't that great.  Can Jackson Holliday play on the left side of the infield if they put Gunnar at second, does he have the arm for it!?!??!?!?  Does that mean Urias at third base sometimes until Mayo comes up?  Just trade Urias, he doesn't have a spot here anyway, I can't believe it.  Gunnar at second base just throws everything into a tizzy.  How can they say that Gunnar could ACKSHUALLY PLAY SECOND BASE?!?!?! 

Edited by Moose Milligan

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

Do you think the White Sox board is going ape**** over Cease being ranked 57th?   

I’m sure they are saying something like, Baltimore thinks they are set with Bradish and GRod and they don’t even make the top 100.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Orioles5258 said:

ESPN likes the Yankees and Dodgers, I'm shocked. On March 28th they need to update the list and insert Holliday at 50

Adley is probably overrated at 11, to be honest. 

I don’t disagree with that although some of impact isn’t really measured properly.