First 30 game win/lose prediction after todays moves and moves after?

This will come down to pitching. Without Bradish and, to a much lesser extent, Means the rotation is just ok. Bullpen will be less than last year without the Mountain. I'm hoping for something better than 0.500 but preparing myself for disappointment. I'm not certain I see the exclusion of Holiday as effecting the W/L all that much.

2 hours ago, DirtyBird said:

That would mean three 10+ WAR players are being left out of the lineup

They would be Kjerstadt, Mayo and Holiday.  Even though it is only spring training, I was very impressed with those 3 players and you can add Stowers with good measure.

6 minutes ago, oriolediehard said:

They would be Kjerstadt, Mayo and Holiday.  Even though it is only spring training, I was very impressed with those 3 players and you can add Stowers with good measure.

Kjerstad, Mayo, Holliday over Hays, Urias, Westburg is not going to be the difference in 8 wins over 30 games, which would be 43 over 162.

7 minutes ago, oriolediehard said:

Ronald Acuna had a WAR of 8.2 lastyear.  Do you seriously think the three guys you mentioned would be 10+ WAR this year and would account for us winning 8 more games (from 13 to 21) in the first 30?  Really?  I want some of whatever you're having....  

Holliday or no Holliday, I see us at maybe 17-13 in the first 30, but no better than 18-12.  

I expect to see 16-14.  Despite the easy schedule, I think our pitchers will struggle early on.  Just a feeling with no real facts to back that up....

1 minute ago, waroriole said:

What a ridiculous comment. Ain’t no player in MLB anything close to an 8 game swing over 30 games. It seems like OH is inundated with Orioles Twitter at times. 

Dude, we have got to get us some of them orange colored glasses 🙂

1 minute ago, Sanity Check said:

Holliday or no Holliday, I see us at maybe 17-13 in the first 30, but no better than 18-12.  

I expect to see 16-14.  Despite the easy schedule, I think our pitchers will struggle early on.  Just a feeling with no real facts to back that up....

Every team will have pitchers struggle early though.

2 minutes ago, DirtyBird said:

Kjerstad, Mayo, Holliday over Hays, Urias, Westburg is not going to be the difference in 8 wins over 30 games, which would be 43 over 162.

How about this roster?   I left out Stowers, Webb / Heasley

Kjerstadt / Santander LF / DH
Mullens / Mateo
Hayes / Cowser RF  
Rutschman / McCann C

Mountcastle / Ohearn 1B
Westbrook 2B
Holiday SS / 2B
Henderson 3B / SS Urias 3B

Mayo / Ohearn  DH

Trade Urias and / or Mateo

Burnes, Rodriguez, Wells, Kremer, Irvin

BP
Kimbrel, Cano, Coulombe, Baumman, Tate, Akin, Baker

7 minutes ago, oriolediehard said:

How about this roster?   I left out Stowers, Webb / Heasley

Kjerstadt / Santander LF / DH
Mullens / Mateo
Hayes / Cowser RF  
Rutschman / McCann C

Mountcastle / Ohearn 1B
Westbrook 2B
Holiday SS / 2B
Henderson 3B / SS Urias 3B

Mayo / Ohearn  DH

Trade Urias and / or Mateo

Burnes, Rodriguez, Wells, Kremer, Irvin

BP
Kimbrel, Cano, Coulombe, Baumman, Tate, Akin, Baker

Is this the one that gets you to 21-9 because we subtracted Wong, McKenna and Nevin from the 13-17 team?

Spoiler Alert - the bullpen seems to be a person short based on the what teams will carry.  Did you leave Perez off intentionally?