4/3 vs. Royals

Just now, Billy F-Face3 said:

I keep thinking we are one big clean up power hitter away. Just like when Frank Robinson got the team over the hurdle after he was acquired in the '60s.

Nah, Elias is like "I like my average guys." Why trade away his approximately 1000 prospects to get a true cleanup hitter when you can just run out Santander, Mountcastle and Hays.

13 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Left-handed pitchers have embarrassed the Orioles for years and Elias has yet to solve this problem. How can that be? 

He literally has SIGBOT building him lineups and even his right-handers don't hit left's well.

Then when they do get a guy who hits lefties well (Stowers) they bury him because they don't like left-lefty matchups?

Can we just try putting names in a hat and pulling out the names for the next lineup and tell Sig and Eve to reprogram their computer?

What was the Orioles record vs LHP the last two years? Genuinely don't know, but I thought it was alright.

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

Nah, Elias is like "I like my average guys." Why trade away his approximately 1000 prospects to get a true cleanup hitter when you can just run out Santander, Mountcastle and Hays.

I'm more worried about the Bullpen.