4/7 at Pirates

Morgan423

2 minutes ago, Malike said:

Gunnar rarely going to see a RHP out of the pen. Good strategy.

He's going to need to get better against lefties for sure. He slashed .210/.293/.324/.618 last year against them and is off to terrible start against them this year.

It's his one Achilles heel.

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

Just tired of the constant barrage. I realize that’s not her fault but I’d like to see a team go undefeated at her expense. 

I'm interested to see where she decides to play next year. The WNBA will pay her like 80k a year as the top pick and there are some dudes offering her 5 and 10M a year to play in their leagues.

5 minutes ago, Malike said:

I'm interested to see where she decides to play next year. The WNBA will pay her like 80k a year as the top pick and there are some dudes offering her 5 and 10M a year to play in their leagues.

She'll be getting plenty of sponsorship money no matter how good of an actor she is in those commercials. 

I'm fine with all the hype on her/Iowa but that foul call to help them secure the Final 4 win was a shame. 

8 minutes ago, Malike said:

She is tremendous but playing in a men’s league is a joke. 

• Upvote 1