4/13 vs. Brewers

Morgan423

Just now, Philip said:

How about Angel Hernandez. This pitch is the worst missed pitch in the entire history of checking on such things.

Wow, that pitch was in the batter box.  We are watching the GOAT, and not in the positive way.

I can’t yet figure this team out. I know it’s early in the season but I have no idea whether to anticipate a comeback against this bullpen or not. Am somewhat confident in our bullpen but not sure yet if that’s warranted either.

Guess that means the game has to play itself out 😆

1 minute ago, Roy Firestone said:

Akin CAN start...and has..and has pitched very well when healthy...He covered 81.2 innings over 45 appearances (one start) in 2022, pitching to an excellent 3.20 ERA, 1.09 WHIP and 77:20 K:BB.

Hopefully Bradish and Means will be back soon enough

1 minute ago, Roy Firestone said:

Akin CAN start...and has..and has pitched very well when healthy...He covered 81.2 innings over 45 appearances (one start) in 2022, pitching to an excellent 3.20 ERA, 1.09 WHIP and 77:20 K:BB.

Well, we definitely need a good lefty to help out the rotation and provide good balance and mix to it.