I'm not proud, but not embarrassed either...I just found out...

I don't mind. I think it's part of the sports experience to share the passion about our favorite team with other fans. I'm actually glad that Roy posts as much as he does. It feels like a bunch of guys & girls (I see you JustD) just watching the game together.

I like the community here. Part of that is people being active and posting. It's even cooler when well known Orioles fans are involved.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Roy Firestone said:

...that I have had more than 33,000 posts and or comments on the game thread in the last 12 years I've been on OH. I have a hard time getting my arms around that number, but apparently it's true. I know, many of the posts and comments were whiny, and needlessly negative or just plain ridiculous("Nolan Reimold, will be an Oriole great") and many were just about me venting. But my God, more than 33,000 comments? I think it shows I'm a fanatic Oriole fan. But I also think it says, I need to get a life.I dont know if 33,000 is even close to a record on this page, but it sure is hell a lot of comments.Hey, Tony, if you read this, who holds the record for most OH comments?

You may have a problem sir, but luckily for you, your problem is also our problem. Much love sir!

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

How do you see how many times you’ve posted in a particular forum?

Needless to say, the only reason I’m ahead of @Tony-OHin rep points is because we take his work for granted, especially on the minor league side.  

the-goon-dodgeball.gif.98548ffaa3537604b1b8df5c4e70d75d.gif

5 hours ago, Roy Firestone said:

Yeah, well, that FROBBY never had two grand slams in consecutive at bats in 1 game...and was never MVP in both leagues, and Manager of the Year in BOTH leagues...so theres that...

Hey, you don't know his MLB: The Show stats...