Some Absurd Trade Ideas from the Reds Forums

I’d love to see my yearly post count over the last 15 years.  I don’t think I slowed down much in the dark years.  Of course my retirement in August 2022 was well-timed to coincide with the Orioles’ rise so my count has probably increased since then. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, OnlyOneOriole said:

I don't mean suckers in a bad way.  More like they liked to be liked by the rich and famous and feel important because of it. 

Oh I understand what you mean. People crave status, sometimes via proxy on a message board. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Frobby said:

I’d love to see my yearly post count over the last 15 years.  I don’t think I slowed down much in the dark years.  Of course my retirement in August 2022 was well-timed to coincide with the Orioles’ rise so my count has probably increased since then. 

I think the main thing to slow my posting down was the lack of activity on the music board.

19 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Don’t want to stray too far off topic, but how has retirement been for you? I’m still eight or so years away, but many of my slightly older colleagues are starting to retire and it’s been interesting watching the variation in what they are doing and how they feel about the transition. 

21 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I think the main thing to slow my posting down was the lack of activity on the music board.

A while back I took about 15 months off from all social media posting and I recommend everybody do something similar.  OH is about 95% of all of it now for me, and life looks a whole lot different - in a good way.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Frobby said:

Ha. You probably posted more at work. 😂 

But on a more serious note…. De La Cruz for Holliday, Mayo, and Povich… who says no?

20 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Ha. You probably posted more at work. 😂 

But on a more serious note…. De La Cruz for Holliday, Mayo, and Povich… who says no?

Geez,  I sure hope we do!  Cruz is FAR from a sure enough bet at this point to give up that much talent for.  He has a good chance to be very special, but I don't think he'll be as special as what those three will combine to do for the Os.