Saturday, May 11: John Means takes on the Diamondbacks

SteveA

13 minutes ago, Fiver6565 said:

It’s absurd to say that he’s better than Gunnar. But yes he’s very very good. 

Westburg doesn't get the fanfare that Henderson gets but I agree with Roy to an extent. Westburg isn't far behind Gunnar and I think Westburg is actually under rated nationally. Westburg is slightly more versatile than Gunnar defensively. Which is a high compliment because Gunnar is versatile too, and a superstar/future MVP.  

Just now, OriolesMagic83 said:

For those wondering what Hays is good for, Hays 98% would have had that ball that ended up a triple.

Will be interesting.. when Hays comes back who goes? Gotta think the McKenna love and lack of options means Kjerstad goes

Just now, Just Regular said:

I just had it on mute to the side, but would it be correct to say the percentage of outfielders on the 40-man roster who would have caught that baill is "high"?

I would say so. It was hit hard but plenty of time to get there. He played it poorly. 

2 minutes ago, SteveA said:

I usually just wait for Roy to catch on to a slumping player.   Then we get to hear about how he's struggling 4 or 5 times in every game thread, night after night.

No sense starting it earlier.

🤣

Just wondering if it’s okay to talk about Santander’s potential replacement looking just as lost as Santander has looked early on. 

2 minutes ago, dtk9119 said:

Bad defense by Kjerstad. Then a cookie to Marte. Got major issues with Mullins being an automatic out right now

Is it on Kjerstad?

They don't put Mountcastle or O'Hearn out there in left.

Just now, Malike said:

Kjerstad looking like a DH. I wonder what the trade value for a DH is? It's not Mason Miller.

If a guy can not get to play five days a week we wont see the real Kjerstad.  He does not look like the kind of guy who can sit on the shelf for a week and come in and be golden.  

Hyde should override Sigbot and play Kjerstad more.