Kjerstad's Defense

Jagwar

1 hour ago, KojiSplit said:

How many damn question marks do you need?

In informal or casual writing, people often use multiple question marks or a combination of question marks and exclamation points to create emphasis. This style of writing is usually used when the statement is absurd, surprising, or exciting.

I was thinking along the lines of absurd.  I mean, it should be every teams "strategy" to scorch the ball to the outfield every game.  It's much easier said than done, but to suggest that there was a strategy to hit the ball really hard to one particular guy is not how baseball works.  It's hard enough to just hit it between the lines.

3 hours ago, RZNJ said:

Your view couldn’t have been that good.  It didn’t pop out of his glove because his glove didn’t touch it.

I thought it popped in and out of his glove but looks as if it may of just glanced off the side of it. All good, I’m moving on from this as the O’s are about to play the jays and there will be a whole lot of other things to discuss.

To sanity, not sure why you’re being extremely disrespectful but I already found the ignore feature so you can now have fun solely talking baseball with people who know as much about baseball as you and Dusty Baker and Jim Leyland etc 

3 hours ago, Sanity Check said:

In informal or casual writing, people often use multiple question marks or a combination of question marks and exclamation points to create emphasis. This style of writing is usually used when the statement is absurd, surprising, or exciting.

I was thinking along the lines of absurd.  I mean, it should be every teams "strategy" to scorch the ball to the outfield every game.  It's much easier said than done, but to suggest that there was a strategy to hit the ball really hard to one particular guy is not how baseball works.  It's hard enough to just hit it between the lines.

The Reds in the 1970 WS had a strategy of trying to not hit anything to the 3B side of the infield after seeing that anything hit that way would be fielded.  It didn't work, but it was their strategy at one point in the World Series.