Friday May 24: Orioles at White Sox, exclusively televised by AppleTV+ [RAIN DELAYED START]

SteveA

Elias and Hyde should be sued for prospect abuse.  How he can not find at bats for a former first round pick who is only 25 and lead all the minor leagues in homeruns.  Still they let Kjerstad ride the pine as if he was Vavra.  All while showing unbelievable love for has been players like Odor and Frazier.  My opinion is that Elias and Hyde love VETS and want every old has been that might sign with the Orioles to know that when you sign with the Orioles they will move heaven and earth to honor their contract and play you way past your freshness date.   

56 minutes ago, SteveA said:

You don't think that with Santander likely gone next year, and Hays often injured, that those guys still don't figure in the plans?

I think they put Cowser in LF, bring up Mayo to play RF, and find a CF on the market.   I don't see Bradfield becoming an everyday CF in the bigs. 

1 minute ago, dystopia said:

This storm is dissipating and I doubt there will be a single drop on the ballfield before the game starts. 🙄

Their groundskeeper is no Nicole Sherry in reading that radar!

3 minutes ago, dystopia said:

This storm is dissipating and I doubt there will be a single drop on the ballfield before the game starts. 🙄

We're getting really thin on starters and rest for the solid parts of our bullpen.  I'm appreciative of them delaying the start a little bit so that we don't burn a starter two innings in tonight. 

2 hours ago, Yossarian said:

Stowers riding pine again.

Maybe it's time to package Stowers, Kjerstad, and Norby for a MLB bull pen arm and a couple lottery pick prospects in A ball. 

I would NOT trade Kjerstad...or Mayo...anyone else I could trade..