Phillies series is going to be fun

Sports Guy

Great pitching matchups..sell out crowds.

Should be great viewing.

2 of the 3 best teams and arguably the leading contenders for CY in each league but is that the Sunday ESPn national game?  Nah..we got Boston vs NY!  

Edited by Sports Guy
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

That’s because ESPN cares about the Yankees, Dodgers, Red Sox, Cardinals/Cubs series and then depending on how much time is left the rest of MLB gets a few crumbs of coverage. 

To be fair, the ratings are what they are.  

35 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

That’s because ESPN cares about the Yankees, Dodgers, Red Sox, Cardinals/Cubs series and then depending on how much time is left the rest of MLB gets a few crumbs of coverage. 

ESPN has not gotten over the Boston, NY rivalry, They think fans are interested seeing the Red Sox 13 games out! 

1 hour ago, Spy Fox said:

Great to see on the broadcast that Friday and Saturday are sold out. 

According to the team website, Sunday is sold out as well. Standing room only tickets were going for close to $35 a pop.

4 hours ago, oriolediehard said:

ESPN has not gotten over the Boston, NY rivalry, They think fans are interested seeing the Red Sox 13 games out! 

When those two rivals go at it, you can THROW their RECORDS RIGHT OUT THE WINDOW!  

Not really. Every year there's a pennant race and we need either the Red Sox or Yankees to beat the other, I tell myself that but it never happens. Yankees are probably going to roll them. They don't even have to face Houck.

8 minutes ago, Moshagge3 said:

When those two rivals go at it, you can THROW their RECORDS RIGHT OUT THE WINDOW!  

Not really. Every year there's a pennant race and we need either the Red Sox or Yankees to beat the other, I tell myself that but it never happens. Yankees are probably going to roll them. They don't even have to face Houck.

Eh, we'll likely be throwing Suarez, Povich and Irvin against the Yankees so not exactly our best.