7/3 vs Mariners

allquixotic

5 minutes ago, allquixotic said:

Watching relevant baseball two years in a row, getting out from under Angelos, seeing our top draft picks develop into All Stars, seeing 30k at OPACY on an average, muggy summer night, and in the first year of a 30 year renewed agreement between the state and the ball club...

And I have partial season tix. And the Hangout site and the active members are better than ever. And I can afford to park at the Hilton and walk across the street to the yard. And Yanks fans are starting to whiiiiiine and whiiiiiine as we steal their first place slot.

It's a great time to be an O's fan. 😎

The Hilton has parking?   What is it, undergound underneath the hotel???   How much is it?

Just now, Remember The Alomar said:

Maybe it's just because I follow 95 percent of games via gameday or radio, but how often has Adley gone with the silver getup? He looks like a stormtrooper. 

At least it’s not that neon green he had on that one game, never did figure out what that was about

1 minute ago, Malike said:

Looked like a long run and he isn't super speedy. When does probability come out? Tomorrow?

Yeah, Santander’s chart should be updated by lunch time or so.  Of course, you have to find the damned play on the chart, which isn’t easy.