8/25 vs Houston on ESPN 7PM

Tony-OH

Just now, EddeeEddee said:

They're mostly healthy.  We're mostly not.  They're clearly the better team now.

Well that’s a different point entirely.  Though they’re not mostly healthy with Yordan and Tucker out.  But soon will be.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, eddie83 said:

They are beat up. No Westy and now Mountscastle down vs LHP. 

I do think this will improve next season as Westburg comes back healthy and Holliday gains more experience. Gunnar and Adley are at their best when they're hitting line drives and making good contact. They will rebound eventually, but I suspect Adley is playing hurt and it's effecting his swing.

1 minute ago, eddie83 said:

They are beat up. No Westy and now Mountscastle down vs LHP. 

Mullins also out and having a very inconsistent year regardless--team misses the spark he and Mateo can provide.

Just now, baltfan said:

This team needs an Altuve type - a guy that is just a professional hitter.  Too much swing and miss. 

Every team needs an Altuve type.  He's a Hall of Famer.  The Dodgers have one too named Mookie Betts.

Just now, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

I do think this will improve next season as Westburg comes back healthy and Holliday gains more experience. Gunnar and Adley are at their best when they're hitting line drives and making good contact. They will rebound eventually, but I suspect Adley is playing hurt and it's effecting his swing.

Really hope Westy can come back by end of year.