Orioles vs. White Sox 4/22/09 Game 2

weams

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He exudes nice guy, doesn't he? I saw a graphic last night that he would be a theology major if he didn't play baseball. It is funny because that is exactly the feel I got from him as he was interviewed.

I was at the game, so I missed that graphic unfortunately but it's not at all surprising. He's a very very bright and charismatic guy.

By the way, i'd be interested in getting your take on his comparing himself to Brandon Webb.

He exudes nice guy, doesn't he? I saw a graphic last night that he would be a theology major if he didn't play baseball. It is funny because that is exactly the feel I got from him as he was interviewed.

In the pre game they showed him literally tapping the bat boy on the back and chatting him up. If I didn't know any better- by his expression I'd have thought he was talking to Cal Ripken or something. He was genuinely excited and had this cheek to cheek grin the entire time. It almost seemed like the bat boy was surprised he was stopping to talk for so long. That struck me as very refreshing in the same vein. Definitely a nice guy and very grounded.

In the pre game they showed him literally tapping the bat boy on the back and chatting him up. If I didn't know any better- by his expression I'd have thought he was talking to Cal Ripken or something. He was genuinely excited and had this cheek to cheek grin the entire time. It almost seemed like the bat boy was surprised he was stopping to talk for so long. That struck me as very refreshing in the same vein. Definitely a nice guy and very grounded.

When Scott hit the HR you could tell how nervous he was about not knowing whether he should get up to congratulate Scott or stay on the mic.

Archived