6/18: Mets at O's, the rubber game

PaulFolk

thats what Nick needs to learn...be aggressive early...learn from Huff

Yeah- that's what we need. ;) Relax dude- patience is a good thing. Don't get all high and mighty because it worked out this time. Bases loaded and nobody out you WANT to be patient- ESPECIALLY after Rodriguez walked Jones.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Taking 2 of 3 vs the Mets.

Nice to win. Especially when we Nick has a very tough night at the plate.

We'll have to enjoy these ones.

How often are we going to win when he goes 0-5?

Nice to see Wieters get two more hits, though. :clap3:

Folks, call me crazy... we're seven games under .500 but I swear there's still life in this team! :eektf: :clap3:

Not crazy.....unless you're implying we're a playoff team :) I'll tell you this though, when I read the paper in the morning, I calculate our games under .500 every time as if it is a landmark I know we'll pass.

Not crazy.....unless you're implying we're a playoff team :) I'll tell you this though, when I read the paper in the morning, I calculate our games under .500 every time as if it is a landmark I know we'll pass.

You're not alone in that.

Yeah- that's what we need. ;) Relax dude- patience is a good thing. Don't get all high and mighty because it worked out this time. Bases loaded and nobody out you WANT to be patient- ESPECIALLY after Rodriguez walked Jones.

high and mighty? nah...his strikeouts are a huge problem...Aubrey could have been just as cautious..but knew that KRod would locate the zone early

Archived