8/9 Matusz and the O's @ Halladay and the Jays

SimplyZ

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not good command of the fastball today. Way too many hitter counts. Still not getting on top of the curveballs he tried to throw. Two or three more in this start that were spinners that hung. I have to admit that it's concerning that he hasn't had the ability to throw the curve which is supposed to be one of his best pitches.

Not good command of the fastball today. Way too many hitter counts. Still not getting on top of the curve'balls he tried to throw. Two or three more in this start that were spinners that hung. I have to admit that it's concerning that he hasn't had the ability to throw the curve which is arguably supposed to be his best pitch.

It is but at the same time, Tillman's didn't throw his curve effectively until about midway through his second start.

Lineups per roch:

For the Orioles:

Felix Pie - LF

Cesar Izturis - SS

Adam Jones - CF

Nick Markakis - RF

Aubrey Huff - 1B

Melvin Mora - 3B

Luke Scott - DH

Matt Wieters - C

Robert Andino - 2B

Wow, I think this is the worst hitting lineup I've seen the O's put up this year. I'm not feeling great about this...

Wow, I think this is the worst hitting lineup I've seen the O's put up this year. I'm not feeling great about this...

Andino, Pie, and CI created a run out of 1 measly hit...

CI is 2 for 3 with a double and a ribbie...

Archived