8/18 - O's at Rays - Game 1

The Rick

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He really got in on the hands to Pena on that one. Not an Idiot my friend, I think that is the first fast ball that Pena missed against us in 2 years.

I often will post obscure Simpsons quotes (and say them, too) even when I'm 99% sure nobody will "get it" if only for my own personal enjoyment.

Bart and Ralph are in the abandoned prison, tinkering with the electric chair. The old guard hears a noise and yells out, "Hey, who's down there?!?!?!"

The kids run away. The old man arrives with a flashlight and says, "Hmmm, probably shouldn't yell next time, just gives them a chance to run away. Oh well, I'm an idiot."

Obscure, yes. But I laughed a little bit, sitting here in my living room with the dog.

I often will post obscure Simpsons quotes (and say them, too) even when I'm 99% sure nobody will "get it" if only for my own personal enjoyment.

Bart and Ralph are in the abandoned prison, tinkering with the electric chair. The old guard hears a noise and yells out, "Hey, who's down there?!?!?!"

The kids run away. The old man arrives with a flashlight and says, "Hmmm, probably shouldn't yell next time, just gives them a chance to run away. Oh well, I'm an idiot."

Obscure, yes. But I laughed a little bit, sitting here in my living room with the dog.

I missed it. I am not a Simpson's guy. I spend too much time waiting for a defining moment.

Archived