8/19 O's at Rays

PaulFolk

Typical Brian Roberts worthless performance tonight so far. Hits a meaningless double with two outs that counted for nothing other than padding his stats and then when he needs to get a hit with RISP he hits into a DP! He is by far, the most vastly over-rated player on this team. His stats belie how little value he actually adds to this team when it comes to producing wins versus losses.:eek::(

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Typical Brian Roberts worthless performance tonight so far. Hits a meaningless double with two outs that counted for nothing other than padding his stats and then when he needs to get a hit with RISP he hits into a DP! He is by far, the most vastly over-rated player on this team. His stats belie how little value he actually adds to this team when it comes to producing wins versus losses.:eek::(

I know you're kidding.

You sir, are on crack.

Bwahahahaha

Guys, we're down 1-0 at present. If you haven't given up on this team yet, don't do it now. It sucks watching them sometimes, but this year is about development, nothing else.

And Tillman is developing right in front of your eyes.

...I'm giving up.

The Ghost Hunters season premiere is in 20 minutes.

Guys, we're down 1-0 at present. If you haven't given up on this team yet, don't do it now. It sucks watching them sometimes, but this year is about development, nothing else.

And Tillman is developing right in front of your eyes.

Hey, we all like the youngsters including Tillman especially but its the veterans that I cannot stand to watch any more on this team. Guys like Mora, Roberts, Baez, et al. They just drive me up a wall.

Man, Tillman looks phenomenal out there.

Wow, so Im missing this again! He really seems to get stronger as the game goes on. I wonder if this will continue throughout his career. Will he be one of those guys that you need to get to in the 1st inning to score any runs and then he shuts you down for the rest of the game like Verlander sorta?

Hey, we all like the youngsters including Tillman especially but its the veterans that I cannot stand to watch any more on this team. Guys like Mora, Roberts, Baez, et al. They just drive me up a wall.

How you can lump Brian Roberts and his league leading 46 doubles in with Melvin Friggin' Mora is faaaaaaaaaaaaar beyond me.

Are you actually watching the same Brian Roberts?

Wow, so Im missing this again! He really seems to get stronger as the game goes on. I wonder if this will continue throughout his career. Will he be one of those guys that you need to get to in the 1st inning to score any runs and then he shuts you down for the rest of the game like Verlander sorta?

I have posted this before and I Tillman has been showing I was right in stating he has the most ace potential of any of our younger pitchers. IMO he is a lot better than any of the others, especially when you consider his age.

Archived