8/19 O's at Rays

PaulFolk

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let me guess, that late and close HR was just padding his stats, right?

Yeah when it comes to this game his two hits have been at the times they benefited the team the least. When the bases were loaded he killed the rally. Had he doubled or homered there we are either tied or winning this game. Huge difference and if you don't see it than you really, truly just don't get it. All Roberts did was ruin a shutout by Tampa. He had the opportunity to tie or win the game and instead killed the best chance they had. To me he was the goat of this game not the hero.

Yeah when it comes to this game his two hits have been at the times they benifited the team the least. When the bases were loaded he killed the rally. Had he doubled or homered there we are either tied or winning this game. Huge difference and if you don't see it than you really, truly just don't get it.

I think you're succeeding in driving fans away from the thread. Less fans to cheer the O's on in the omni-radiant diamond of cyberspace, you know.

I think you're succeeding in driving fans away from the thread. Less fans to cheer the O's on in the omni-radiant diamond of cyberspace, you know.

What was there to cheer for? Other than Tillman pitching a good game I saw nothing to cheer for as this offense is terrible.

Archived