Delgado was at Ruth SteakHouse tonight!!

Dundalk Luvs Os

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://pelotacaribe.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=935:carlos-delgado-se-alista-para-debutar-en-puerto-rico&catid=124:beisbol-del-caribe&Itemid=558

Translated by Babelfish, it looks like Delgado could begin play on the 3rd next month, so the timing would be interesting...

Yes, it would. I've heard contrasting things about when Delgado is likely to start playing, though.

Well...i had got a text from this guy i work with...who is an average baseball fan...and it said " im at ruths steakhouse and carlos delgado is here..i think he plays for the mets" then before i even texted back it said " Nevermind hes a free agent" ...i texted back with Wow..bay went to mets so the os prob called him in to talk or etc...i just texted him to see if he was with anyone,if he knew 100 percent, etc...and tried to call..but no answer. as soon as i know i will post.

im thinkin tho the only way he may of knew he was a free agent is if he talked to him or so on so on..the guy dont know baseball enough to see a look alike and assume it was Carlos Delgado w.o someone pointing it out etc..im assuming

as soon as i hear from him i will post....The hootie thing was a good point after readin that article...but im pretty sure it was Delgado.

Why do the Orioles have to see him play to sign him?

I mean, what are they going to see?

They know his hip isn't 100% right now...So, any contract you sign him to is going to be a little risky, which is why it won't be a big contract.

He probably won't be totally healthy until March or April..may even need to start the season on the DL.

But if you want to sign him, you put him through some kind of a workout and/or physical and if you like what you see, you sign him...whether he has played or not.

I hope they do sign him...He is a very good low risk/high reward signing.

Archived