4/7 O's vs Rays

Big Mac

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're comparing Meredith to Rivera?

Don't be intentionally dense. I'm comparing his HR/9 to Rivera and neither are known for giving up homeruns, yet you decided it was time to act like he was a bad pitcher because of one homerun in one game in a 162 game season.

I don't get the hostility...Garza was on fire tonight...Guts pitched a pretty decent game...it's not like we are getting embarrassed...they just had the better pitcher tonight, that guy is a stud.

Yeah I posted something like this a few pages ago but I think it got lost in the shuffle. I'm not all that upset. We've got to play better, definitely, but this is far from catastrophic.

I don't get the hostility...Garza was on fire tonight...Guts pitched a pretty decent game...it's not like we are getting embarrassed...they just had the better pitcher tonight, that guy is a stud.

Because we're seeing first hand how much better a lineup and starting rotation the Rays have than us. It's depressing.

100% correct. 12 years has drained the patience though.

Archived