4/11 Blue Jays at Orioles

GotNitro

Just watch - they don't score the rest of the game and somebody from the bullpen mucks it up. Is this gonna be triple-deja-vu?

If that happens, I hope it's Gonzales who does it so I can go ballistic and watch all the appologists come to his defense.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kakes isn't pulling anything..

Maybe we'll be the exact opposite this year. In years past, we get out to hot starts via smoke and mirrors (by hot start I mean 4 games over in the first few weeks). This team has to start hitting soon. It's statistics. No way Nick/AJ/Reimold bat in the lower .200s..

Markakis almost never pulls that pitch up on the outer half.

This is 100% what I was hoping to see often from Millwood. Eating innings, keeping pitch counts low, etc. Sometimes he's going to give up 3-4 runs over 6-7 innings, and sometimes he's going to give up 1-2. Either way it at least gives you a chance to win if you can score some runs.

And he shouldn't, but he usually drives it to the opposite field. He didn't. The prior AB was on the plate umpire, but that at bat was on him. He showed a great approach and swung at the right pitch, but he didn't hit it well.

Oh, I agree. I wouldn't want him trying to pull it.

Archived