Who do you root for now?

backwardsk

When the playoffs roll around, is there a particular team you find yourself pulling for. I think I'm going with the Twins this post-season. If they win, that'll 3 WS within 25 years. That's pretty impressive for a small market team when you think that only the Yankees have more than that during that span.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When the playoffs roll around, is there a particular team you find yourself pulling for. I think I'm going with the Twins this post-season. If they win, that'll 3 WS within 25 years. That's pretty impressive for a small market team when you think that only the Yankees have more than that during that span.

Whomever is playing the Yankees.

MLB has to be hoping that one of the California teams goes deep into the playoffs. The Red $ox are already out of it, as well as both LA and Chicago teams. I don't know which potential WS they fear more: Cincinatti - Tampa

Bay or Cincinatti - Minnesota.

Tomorrow's gonna be fun all over MLB. I think Atlanta's still in it and NY and TB are tied.

In the AL I'm rooting for the Rays to take home field advantage from the Yankees tomorrow. I wouldn't mind seeing the Rangers make it to the WS, although I'm good with the Rays as well.

In the NL I'm rooting for the Reds because cigars haven't been this newsworthy since Clinton was President.

Archived