Tejada deal up to Angelos

bigbird

Well, if we could ever move Hawkins, RLo, and Benson then maybe we could get some future corner guys.

I think you guys are right about not trading Mora. We have a tough enough time enticing free agents as it is. I wish we could trade him, since he's declining fast, but thats' just a move you can't make.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, boy....here we go, Angelos already getting involved.

I want to know what this magical Astros deal involves!? Who could it be?!

Maybe it just wasn't as good of a deal as the Angels are proposing or that we are asking from the Angels?

The more I think about this, the more I want to put the trigger desparately. Tejada was a great signing but not surrounding him with more talent is a shame and if he gets traded so be it, we're wasting a great player still just 30years old on a team that's not going anywhere.

Get Santana and Wood out of the deal somehow and I will be extremely happy.

Will it get done, if it's all up to PA, who the hell knows, but for the sake of this franchise, which is in neutral right now, we need it.

Oh, boy....here we go, Angelos already getting involved.

I want to know what this magical Astros deal involves!? Who could it be?!

Probably that same crap that Houston writer came up with. I would turn that down too.

Olney on ESPNEWS after the commercial. I want to hear Wood, Santana, Kotchman and YES all in the same sentence.

Would be nice for that package to come to the O's, but no chance that it happens.

Better off getting Santana and Wood, and then working a deal to get Shealy.

I would rather let the GM's decide that than our owner, PA needs to step back and let them do their jobs for once.

I agree 100%, but the deal itself, maybe it just wasn't as great as what the Angels deal might be is what I'm saying.

Archived