2/28 vs Pirates... O's - 6 Pirates - 2

Frobby

Please provide examples. I have never ever thought there was a "love affair" for Andino.

There was *a ton* of complaining online when Andino didn't make the team out of spring training last year. You would have thought we sent down Brian Roberts by the volume of complaints (Not necessarily here -- I browse a lot of Orioles stuff online).

On an unrelated note-- Nice! Another base hit for Guerrerro! Man it's great having this guy on the team.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There was *a ton* of complaining online when Andino didn't make the team out of spring training last year. You would have think we sent down Brian Roberts by the volume of complaints (Not necessarily here -- I browse a lot of Orioles stuff online).

If people were complaining about Andino being sent down, it's because his replacement was Julio Lugo. :slytf:

There was *a ton* of complaining online when Andino didn't make the team out of spring training last year. You would have thought we sent down Brian Roberts by the volume of complaints (Not necessarily here -- I browse a lot of Orioles stuff online).

On an unrelated note-- Nice! Another base hit for Guerrerro! Man it's great having this guy on the team.

He caught a lot of crap on here tho for a couple lazy, kinda hot dogging plays in the field.

And the hat thing... :P

That sounds like revisioinist history to me. Andino is one of the more disliked Oriole players.

I really want Reimold and Pie to get a bunch of playing time this season. I keep reminding myself that last year Wigginton's playing time situation looked very bleak and he ended up batting third for us most the year.

If Vlad hits .775 all season it's going to be a tough pill to swallow.

Archived