NEW YORK/ CONNECTICUT/ NEW JERSEY Oriole Fans

OFFNY

Welcome. :)

We're a growing group.

In the last year, we picked up McNulty and RVAbird as free agents, and we didn't even have to give up any draft picks to Maryland/Northern VA/Washington, D.C. :cool:

Very cool. We're putting together quite a rotation up here.

Hey RVABird, we can also catch the Ironbirds in Brooklyn (the Met's affiliate plays in a great stadium right at Coney Island).

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This will be my first full season in New York. It'd be cool to meet some of you guys at an Orioles game in the Bronx or an IronBirds game on Coney Island.

Hey, another Richmonder transplanted to Brooklyn, huh? When did you move up? I've been here for about a year. I've already managed to catch Jim Johnson blow a save at Yankee Stadium, certainly not an experience I wish on anyone.

We're a growing group.

In the last year, we picked up McNulty and RVAbird as free agents, and we didn't even have to give up any draft picks to Maryland/Northern VA/Washington, D.C. :cool:

That was only a one year deal. I've been dealt to San Francisco for the majority of this season.

We're a growing group.

That was only a one-year deal. I've been dealt to San Francisco for the majority of this season.

San Francisco .......

First they get the Giants in 1958, and now you. Those bastards !!!

Very cool. We're putting together quite a rotation up here.

Hey RVABird, we can also catch the Ironbirds in Brooklyn (the Met's affiliate plays in a great stadium right at Coney Island).

Yeah, I mentioned that in my post! Rode my bike from Bushwick and caught an IronBirds/Cyclones game toward the end of last season. It was great.

Hey, another Richmonder transplanted to Brooklyn, huh? When did you move up? I've been here for about a year. I've already managed to catch Jim Johnson blow a save at Yankee Stadium, certainly not an experience I wish on anyone.

I moved up in August. I'm in the grad program for journalism at Hofstra, but I commute in from Brooklyn. Loving New York so far.

Yeah, I mentioned that in my post! Rode my bike from Bushwick and caught an IronBirds/Cyclones game toward the end of last season. It was great.

Yeah, my bad; I thought you mentioned Staten Island. Well in that case you can also take the Staten Island ferry over and watch the Ironbirds play the Yankee affiliate at a waterfront park right next to the ferry terminal.

Yeah, my bad; I thought you mentioned Staten Island. Well in that case you can also take the Staten Island ferry over and watch the Ironbirds play the Yankee affiliate at a waterfront park right next to the ferry terminal.

I'd love to do that too. I heard the stadium is beautiful.

• 3 weeks later...

ORIOLES @ YANKEES .(Bronx, NY)

April 7th: 1:05 P.M.

April 8th: 1:05 P.M.

April 9th: 7:05 P.M.

There are still some seats for 5 bucks for the 4/9 game in the grandstand, bleachers and way out in the terrace, you have to use a Mastercard to purchase. I'm holding off buying until I know what the weather looks like for that day. I did early April games a couple years ago and got sick because of the cold weather. Also 4/7 is their home opener so don't expect any cheap seats for that one.

There are still some seats for 5 bucks for the 4/9 game in the grandstand, bleachers and way out in the terrace, you have to use a Mastercard to purchase. I'm holding off buying until I know what the weather looks like for that day. I did early April games a couple years ago and got sick because of the cold weather. Also 4/7 is their home opener so don't expect any cheap seats for that one.

You have always got the deals ;)

You have always got the deals. ;)

I once got a ticket to an Orioles game at Yankee Stadium for 50 cents on Stub Hub. :cool:

Archived