Rubber Game: Rays @ O's 6/12/11

PrivateO

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Remove his fastball and he is not a good pitcher. He is afraid to throw it and is over throwing to reach high 80's when he does go to it.

What happened to his fastball? Is it a result of the injury? Does he need surgery?

First, if you can call that jewelry then you are on some serious ambien. Second, that thing was a massive psychadelic hoop around his neck. How do you NOT notice it?

I watch the catcher gives the signs, I watch the pitchers windup. I do not stare at the batter. I guess you do.

Remove his fastball and he is not a good pitcher. He is afraid to throw it and is over throwing to reach high 80's when he does go to it.

People are overreacting at this point to one start. He's working his way back and was effective his first two times out. I'll be concerned in a month if the velocity isn't up a few ticks. At this point we aren;t anywhere close to the situation with Tillman or Bergy where they both deserved to be demoted.

I watch the catcher gives the signs, I watch the pitchers windup. I do not stare at the batter. I guess you do.

When the camera is focused soley on the batter's face when they step into the box I most certainly do stare at the batter. I assume you close your eyes from the horror of non-baseball related camera shots.

People are overreacting at this point to one start. He's working his way back and was effective his first two times out. I'll be concerned in a month if the velocity isn't up a few ticks. At this point we aren;t anywhere close to the situation with Tillman or Bergy where they both deserved to be demoted.

He needs work, is the majors the proper place for that work? I watched Brian's first rehab start at Frederick, I thought the stadium gun was broken, I guess it was working.

When the camera is focused soley on the batter's face when they step into the box I most certainly do stare at the batter. I assume you close your eyes from the horror of non-baseball related camera shots.

Probably was refreshing the game thread, checking the mlb gamecast box score.

Archived