Game of Shadows

Todd-O

I've never read the book... but Dan Patrick said (on his show today) that the book reported that Bond's shoe size grew from 10.5 to 13 (which indicates HGH)

Has anyone read G of S?

Conversely, I've read that a side effect of 'roids is "shrinkage". If all this is true, I guess this would be one instance where the old saying about foot size doesn't work. :eek:

I've never read the book... but Dan Patrick said (on his show today) that the book reported that Bond's shoe size grew from 10.5 to 13 (which indicates HGH)

Has anyone read G of S?

Conversely, I've read that a side effect of 'roids is "shrinkage". If all this is true, I guess this would be one instance where the old saying about foot size doesn't work. :eek:

I haven't read it, but I had roomates at Towson who were taking 'roids and HGH. The "shrinkage" you refer to would be to the berries and not the twig, if I may be allowed to use such an expession (if not, I beg for mercy from the moderators). It's the HGH that would make your feet grow, your head, etc. And I'd like to add that this is what my roommates told me, not what I saw or experienced!

Incidentally, of my 3 roomates who were all very much into weightlifting and training, one took HGH and steroids, one just took steroids, and one only took legal, over the counter supplements. The "all natural" guy looked the smallest but was the strongest -- anecdotal evidence to be sure, and indicative of nothing, probably. The HGH / steroids roomate puffed up real quickly.

And me? I was too busy playing NHL Hockey on my Sega and, uh, 'experimenting' with other illicit substances to bother going to the gym, much less spend money on drugs that didn't make me appreciate 'Drums / Space' from RFK '72! Ah well, live and learn...and then probably forget...

Has anyone read G of S?

They accused of bonds feet growing from size 9-12 which is very odd since I dont think a 6'2 person would wear such small shoes.

Archived