According to Jones...

andrewrickli

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fielder has been in contact with JJ Hardy.

Recently talking to Adam Jones, he told me that he has been in constant contact with Prince since their trip to Europe, and has held an open line of communication with his teammate JJ hardy since the seasons end. This is what he had to say...

Some interesting comments from Adam, I'll talk to him again next week and we will catch up some more, hope this is sufficient enough for now.

I'll say this too, take it or leave it. Adam and I are close we talk a lot, and poster on here will be skeptical of that, but some posters on here can confirm that.

That's all I have for now.

StrawDawg

And here is what JJ Hardy actually said according to Roch:

"I feel like he's definitely better than people think," Hardy replied. "He's definitely not a Derrek Lee or even a Mark Reynolds. I mean, Mark Reynolds was unbelievable for us. But he's definitely better than you'd think and I wouldn't mind if he were to change his mind, if he is planning on going to Washington, if he would come over to Baltimore. I think he'd help our team out a lot."

The way I read this is Prince has told JJ that he is most likely going to DC and Hardy basically says right here that he hopes Prince changes his mind and come to Baltimore instead of DC.

By the way Cecil said in Buster Olney blog today that his son is going to DC.

Drop the if and you get HE IS PLANNING ON GOING TO WASHINGTON......

The end PF is not coming no way no how and the quicker everyone gets over that the better this board will be.

I just got wind of this thread. Sorry, but I've been out of touch for a few days. Jones said he doesn't know who this guy is and looking back over the thread, there's little that passes the makes sense test. Since posting knowingly false information is a banable offense, the OP is now banned.

Thanks Tony. Appreciate the insight.

I wonder if ATL is waiting to trade Jurrjens +, to see if TEX gets Darvish or not...hmm.

As for Fielder this came from MLBTR and MASN from Roch:

And this is what DD actually said according to Roch:

When I asked whether he needs to find a leadoff hitter in case Brian Roberts can't play, Duquette said, "I think we have options to play second base. I'm not sure they're currently on our roster. I'm not sure a .380 on base percentage is in our lineup with players who can play second base.

He is talking about a .380 obp second basemen... not a .380 obp guy and isn't sure if his second basemen is on the roster...

If you just change peoples words you can get them to say whatever you want bud:thumbsup1:

I don't think any damage was done, because I don't think there was ever any inside information

Also, insider information is not usually from a player. Maybe his agent, maybe the Hotel Desk person. Sometimes an intern. Often a front office member floating a balloon.

Usually the "Prince told me he likes Baltimore a lot, ZOMG!!!" is nothing more than a silly young boy thing.

I got a lot of good information on the Alfredo Simon situation from the wife of a friend of his agent. It was really out of nowhere and the fact that the information was coming out of the Dominican made it even harder for me to believe, but every word I was told turned out to be true.

When I asked whether he needs to find a leadoff hitter in case Brian Roberts can't play, Duquette said, "I think we have options to play second base. I'm not sure they're currently on our roster. I'm not sure a .380 on base percentage is in our lineup with players who can play second base.

He is talking about a .380 obp second basemen... not a .380 obp guy and isn't sure if his second basemen is on the roster...

If you just change peoples words you can get them to say whatever you want bud:thumbsup1:

Really true. Now. Just don't go arguing with yourself from an account a friend sets up for you ;)

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Also, insider information is not usually from a player. Maybe his agent, maybe the Hotel Desk person. Sometimes an intern. Often a front office member floating a balloon.

Usually the "Prince told me he likes Baltimore a lot, ZOMG!!!" is nothing more than a silly young boy thing.

<script src='http://img831.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=balloonboy.jpg&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript>balloonboy.jpg</noscript>

I got a lot of good information on the Alfredo Simon situation from the wife of a friend of his agent. It was really out of nowhere and the fact that the information was coming out of the Dominican made it even harder for me to believe, but every word I was told turned out to be true.

If you can't trust the wife of a friend of an agent who can you trust?

Archived