Swaim on twitter: Nationals to sign Prince Fielder to 8 year deal?

Greg

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Holy crap-there is a war breaking out on twitter between these two, not joking:

First...

Incarcerated Bob @incarceratedbob 8m

#IBNGoonSquad Texas Rangers fans let @JimBowdenESPNxm Know the reason Boras is not commenting is because Fielder on way to #Arlington

Then...Scott Swaim @MLBInsideNews 3m

For those new to my twitter. I broke Pujols: twitter.com/#!/MLBInsideNe? Beltran: twitter.com/#!/MLBInsideNe? And others

He's also the guy that said Longoria was unhappy in Tampa and requested a trade. Longoria completely denied the report by saying that he had no idea where this rumor came from.

@Jen_Royle: Source: Orioles trying to squeeze $$$ out of Peter Angelos for Prince Fielder. Heard Showalter met with owner late last week re: Fielder.

/stirthepot

Why do they have to squeeze dollars out of him if Angelos is the one who issued the secret mandate!

Agreed.

Has to be:

TEX

WAS

BAL

LA

My guess at the chances he goes there:

TEX 40% --> He has a great chance at winning a title very soon there and they have the best park for HR's

WAS 30% --> Will likely offer him crazy money to go there

BAL 10% --> Eh. You know the story

LA 20% --> Probably want to make a splash for future ownership

@Jen_Royle: Source: Orioles trying to squeeze $$$ out of Peter Angelos for Prince Fielder. Heard Showalter met with owner late last week re: Fielder.

/stirthepot

Dear Peter,

If you sign Prince Fielder, I will personally GUARANTEE that I will attend 12 more games than I did last season. With a guest. We're talking at least $260. Cash money. Think about it.

Sincerely,

SammyBirdland

Good Idea SammyBirdland repped.

Dear Peter,

If you sign Prince Fielder, I will personally GUARANTEE that I will attend 12 more games than I did last season. With a guest. We're talking at least $260. Cash money. Think about it.

Sincerely,

SammyBirdland

Dear Peter,

I too promise to attend more games. Although I live 3 hours away, I will attend at least 6 more games. With 3 guests. I also drink at least one $10 beer and $50 meal at Boog's while I'm there. Please take this under advisement.

Sincerely,

os_cef

Archived