vs. BLUE JAYS 4/12

OFFNY

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hardy choked on the relay throw, in addition to the errors by Reimold and Davis.

Maybe. I thought someone (Hunter? Reynolds?) was in his way and if he'd gone any more toward the plate he would've hit him.

Until the O's develop a leadoff hitter, we will have trouble scoring runs. Buck put the ball on a tee for Reimold this year, essentially saying here is your position and 500 AB's. And this Prospect, I mean suspect can't walk through the door and take advantage of this. pitiful.

So much for staying in the baselines.

I thought of that too, except that Wieters was blocking the baseline, and was about 10 feet up the line in doing so. Running full speed, Bautista had no choice.

Until the O's develop a leadoff hitter, we will have trouble scoring runs. Buck put the ball on a tee for Reimold this year, essentially saying he is your position and 500 AB's. And this Prospect, I mean suspect can't walk through the door and take advantage of this. pitiful.

He already has a double tonight. I wouldn't worry about him just yet...he's pretty streaky.

Archived