vs. RED SOX 5/04

OFFNY

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got in. I saw a thread on the main board saying that our defense is playing like total s***, and that he (the OP) hopes we can straighten it out, and that we always seems to "tighten' up" when we play at Fenway.

I was hoping that we weren't down by 4 or 5 runs. I was surprised (and thrilled) that it's a tie game.

Are we playing that badly on defense so far in this game ??? Thanks.

:o He was a great manager too, but he was handed some pretty amazing players to work with too ;) Wire to wire baby! :D

I agree but good managers typically have good players to work with. I can't even figure out how to make jet fuel from peanut oil.

I can't really complain about that half-inning too much. We (well, Reynolds) tied the score, and we made Jon Lester labor a little bit -- at least, he labored a lot more than he had in the previous two innings. Overall that's about as successful of a third inning as you can ask for, short of scoring some tack-on runs.

I just got in. I saw a thread on the main board saying that our defense is playing like total s***, and that he (the OP) hopes we can straighten it out, and that we always seems to "tighten' up" when we play at Fenway.

I was hoping that we weren't down by 4 or 5 runs. I was surprised (and thrilled) that it's a tie game.

Three errors and a passed ball in two innings? You decide. :D

3 Errors and a PB in less than 2 frames. Bad.....very bad

Archived