5/15 vs...them

Saintbird

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well...it was actually a 4 game set. Hernandez debuted and won game 1 against Galarraga. Bergy won game 2 against Willis. Then we lost to Verlander and somebody else. Just curious which game it was.

Oh, OK. Thanks, Criss. :) I made the trip from Brewster for the Wieters debut, and stayed for a few games.

Well...it was actually a 4 game set. Hernandez debuted and won game 1 against Galarraga. Bergy won game 2 against Willis. Then we lost to Verlander and somebody else. Just curious which game it was.

It was the Saturday night game, and Adam Jones was the one who hit into the DP. I remember an Oriole fan next to me saying, "That was worse than striking out."

Oh, OK. Thanks, Criss. :) I made the trip from Brewster for the Wieters debut, and stayed for a few games.

If you wanted more useless information on that week, the Tigers series was immediately following a 3-game sweep of the Blue Jays, which was capped with a big comeback in the 3rd game in which Halladay started. Reimold hit a walk-off homer against...I want to say Wolf. There was much rejoicing in my house.

It was the Saturday night game, and Adam Jones was the one who hit into the DP. I remember an Oriole fan next to me saying, "That was worse than striking out."

Hmm...for some reason I don't remember that, but then again...I can't remember everything. :laughlol:

Archived