Please feel free to request gifs! (Thank you Tony)

tinamodotti

Buck got snubbed again!!!

buckhanging.gif

Observing from the stands yesterday, Chen trying to swat away the bee/flying bug from his face was hilarious. Not sure if it was as funny on camera, or if it even made the broadcast. It should have though, he was about to throw a pitch.

If someone could provide an inning/batter on this...

How about a gif from yesterday's game where Lew tries to join in the outfield jumping celebration after the win, but fails.

lewleapfail.gif

I would love a GIF of Mark Reynolds sliding (if you call it that)

reynoldsslide.gif

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is there a GIF of the Baltimore fan in Cleveland standing up and cheering after the Orioles struck out a Cleveland batter (to end the inning, I think)? You can see the guy -- young and in an Orioles shirt -- stand up in the middle of a crowd of Indians fans and go crazy. He was on the first base side... it was hilarious!

Love the Buck snub #2! LOL

I'd like to request a very pumped-up Chris Davis following his grand slam!

I second this. He definitely did NOT snub Buck. Thought he was going to slap his hand off.

I also love that Reynolds slide. :D

Love the Buck snub #2! LOL

I would also like to see just the grand slam swing, including the tiny little bat flip at the end. That was quite a drive going the other way, and he knew it.

lewleapfail.gif

Lew's leap looks a little like how Butterballs would do it--and in the process he elbows Markakis in the ribs (catch Nick's reaction).

reynoldsslide.gif

Reynolds is such a ham :laughlol: --the slide version of his catches leaning into the stands, rolling off a guardrail, etc.

Those high fives are going to bruise

davishighfives.gif

is there a GIF of the Baltimore fan in Cleveland standing up and cheering after the Orioles struck out a Cleveland batter (to end the inning, I think)?

Which game of the series?

I would also like to see just the grand slam swing, including the tiny little bat flip at the end.

Understated bat flip is supremely badass.

davisgs.gif

Archived