vs. TAMPA BAY RAYS 7/25

OFFNY

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like Quintanilla so far.

Me too, but Price is flat out nasty. I'm honestly surprised his ERA is as high as 2.64 this year. That 96-97 MPH heat from the LH side with his height is nearly unhittable on its own.

Makes me wonder--is he one of the best #1 picks ever? In the game right now I think Chipper and Hamilton are on his level. Who else is/was there? Griffey?

Baseball is a frustrating game, man, I don't think anyone blames anyone for boiling over about them O's.

Yeah. This might explain some of it. I stepped out for a few minutes, and didn't see the start of the game. I turned it on, and I saw that the Rays had 5 runs, and it was the middle of the first inning. I wasn't pissed at Gonzo Part II, but I was just so totally pissed in general. It's kind of like going out for a snack that cost $5, and when you come home you find $80 worth of food in your refrigerator has all gone bad. Something like that, anyway.

Yeah. This might explain some of it. I stepped out for a few minutes, and didn't see the start of the game. I turned it on, and I saw that the Rays had 5 runs, and it was the middle of the first inning. I wasn't pissed at Gonzo Part II, but I was just so totally pissed in general. It's kind of like going out for a snack that cost $5, and when you come home you find $80 worth of food in your refrigerator has all gone bad. Something like that, anyway.

Or going out to buy your GF flowers and chocolates and come back home to find her in bed with your best friend?

Factually, he's got a much better bat than Izturis.

But yes, he's pretty much all glove. O's could sure use another bat in this lineup. Q, Flaherty, Teagarden, Tolleson: all offensive liabilities.

In Flaherty's game before last, didn't he absolutely drive a pitch over the CF wall? I don't get when a guy seems to get a few starts in a row and even his outs were hard hit balls and you take him out of the line up.

Archived